17. April 2015
Process Engineering - Project Engineers (Male/Female)
If you can picture yourself as a member of the strong one-A team, please contact us via the online application tool or in writing. The one-A management will assess your application for suitable job opportunities in our company in consultation with you.
PROJECT-RELATED PROCESS ENGINEERING TASKS:
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Basic/detail engineering
- Development of P&I diagrams
- Layout planning
- Supervision of the detail engineering phase
- Design of plant units / equipment items
- Participation in erection supervision and plant commissioning assignments
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge in the field of Process Engineering
- Basic knowledge in Chemistry / Physics
- Knowledge and practical experience in process plant engineering tasks, like for example design and specification of machinery and equipment, piping
- Familiar with computer software MS Office, capabilities in the field of CAD engineering
Graduate in Process Engineering / Chemistry or related disciplines, e.g. Graduate Engineer University of Applied Sciences (Dipl. Ing. (FH), Federal Higher Technical Institute (HTBLA) – Chemistry
additional experience in QA, HSE, etc. would be an asset.
PLACE OF WORK:
At the headquarters in Regau, at customer sites and abroad, as required.